Duration :(11 Nights / 12 days )
Destinations :Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Udaipur - Aurangabad - Mumbai
Taj Mahal with Ajanta Ellora Caves and Mumbai Tour(12 Days / 11 Nights )
Tour Overview :
A tour package combined for those who can not afford long holidays and want to explore more. Taj Mahal Tour with Ajanta-Ellora Caves is combined to visit The Golden Triangle tour, Lets you discover the city of Lakes – Udaipur, Ajanta and Ellora Buddhist Caves near Aurangabad and the business hub of India – Mumbai in 12 days.
Tour Highlights :
- - Guided tour to visit India Gate – war memorial, Rashtarpati Bhawan, Parliament House, Lovely Lotus Temple, Rajghat and Chandani Chowk Bazaar.
- - Enjoy the beautiful Taj Mahal in Agra, Red fort of Agra, Itmad-Ud-Daulah and Mehtab Bagh.
- - See the most romantic drama of “Muhabbat The Taj”.
- - visit the colourful Jaipur Bazaar, City Palace Museum, Observatory, Hawa Mahal and Jal Mahal.
- - Enjoy the city of Udaipur with lots of Lakes around, Boat ride at Lake Pichola, City Palace and Monsoon Palace.
- - Enjoy the ancient architecture of Ajanta Caves and Ellora Caves.
- - Discovery the city of Aurangabad visiting Bibi Ka Makbra - Mini Taj Mahal, Pan Chakki , Aurangabad Caves and Daultabad Fort.
- - Explore the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Vastu Sangrahalaya (Formerly Prince of Wales museum), Kamna Nehru Park, Hanging Gardens, Dhobi Ghat.
Tour Itinerary :
Day 1- Delhi Arrival
On arrival in Delhi Airport by international flight met and transfer to hotel. Rest of the evening at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
DDay 2 – At Delhi
Breakfast and commence tour of Delhi visiting Jamia Mazjid, Chandini Chowk Bazaar, Sish Ganj Gurudwara (Sikh Temple), Red Fort, Cannaught Place , Laxmi Narayan Temple, Lotus Temple - Bahai Temple, Akshardham Temple, Humanyu's Tomb, Rajdghat - Crematory of Mahatma Gandhi, Parliament House, Presidential House, India Gate, Government buildings & Qutab Minar
Overnight at hotel.
Day 3 – Delhi to Agra - Drive
Drive to Agra after breakfast and check into the hotel on arrival. On the way stop visit Sikandra.
Afternoon tour of Agra Fort also called Red Fort and magnificent Taj Mahal.
Overnight at Agra.
Day 4 – Agra to Jaipur
Breakfast and leave by car for Jaipur on the way visit The Red Sandstone building called Fatehpur Sikri.
Check in at hotel on arrival. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 – At Jaipur
After an early breakfast excursion to Amber Fort - Elephants ride will be enjoyed here.
Afternoon visit City Palace, Museum at City Palace, Observatory and Hawa Mahal.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6 – Jaipur to Udaipur – Fly
After an early breakfast Discovery Representative will take you to the Airport to board flight for Udaipur. Met by our representative at other end and you will be taken to the hotel for check in.
Afternoon tour of Udaipur including City Palace, Saheliyon ki Bari, Jagdish Temple, Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum, Sajjan Garh, Shilpgram. Evening enjoy a boat ride at Lake Pichola and visit Jagmandir Island. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 – At Udaipur
Morning post relaxed breakfast excursion tour to visit Eklingji and Nagda Temples. Afternoon free for self exploration. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 – Udaipur to Aurangabad fly via Mumbai
Morning transfer to Airport to board flight for Aurangabad via Mumbai. Meeting on arrival at Aurangabad and transfer to the hotel.
Afternoon time permitting visit Bibi Ka Makbra (Mini Taj Mahal), Pan Chakki and Aurangabad Caves. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 9 – At Auangabad
Morning after breakfast full day excursion to visit stone carving group of Ajanta Caves. Overnight at hotel in Aurangabad.
Day 10 – Aurangabad to Mumbai - Fly
Early breakfast and proceed to visit Ellora Caves. Return to Aurangabad Airport via visit Daultabad Fort. Fly to Mumbai. On arrival transfer to the hotel for overnight stay.
Day 11- At Mumbai
Morning breakfast and leave for full day tour to visit to Prince of Wales museum, High Court, Kamla Nehru Park, Malabar Hill, Mani Bhavan, Victoria Terminus and Gateway of India.
Overnight at the hotel.
Day 12 – Depart Mumbai
Transfer to the airport to board home bound flight.